Jun 8, 2020
This episode of the Amazing Cities and Towns Podcast, Jim Hunt interviews Agnes Quinn Queen, County Commissioner of Lewis County
7 Steps to an Amazing City:
Thanks for listening and look forward to having you join us for the next episode.
Links Mentions During Show:
About Agnes Quinn Queen:
- Lewis County Chamber of Commerce Member of the year 2005
- Lewis County, Cecil B. Highland Citizens of the year 2006
- Environmental Excellence Award to County Commission 2009
- Lewis County Outstanding Democrat of the year 2011
- Governor's Commendation award For Volunteer Service to Lewis County and the State of WV 2011
- Thelma J Stone County Commission of the year 2011
- CCA Early Bird Award to the Lewis County Commission for dedication to CCA 2011 & 2013
- 2015 Lewis County CEOS Award. Awarded to the Lewis County Commission.
About Your Host, Jim Hunt:
Welcome to the “Building Amazing Cities and Towns Podcast” … The podcast for Mayors, Council Members, Managers, Staff and anyone who is interested in building an Amazing City.
Your host is Jim Hunt, the author of “Bottom Line Green, How American Cities are Saving the Planet and Money Too” and his latest book, “The Amazing City - 7 Steps to Creating an Amazing City”
Jim is also the former President of the National League of Cities, 27 year Mayor, Council Member and 2006 Municipal Leader of the Year by American City and County Magazine.
Today, Jim speaks to 1000’s of local government officials each year in the US and abroad.
Jim also consults with businesses that are bringing technology and innovation to local government.
Amazing City Resources:
Buy Jim’s Popular Books:
FREE White Paper:
Hire Jim to Speak at Your Next Event:
Hire Jim to Consult with Your City or Town:
Discuss Your Business Opportunity/Product to Help Amazing Cities:
Develop a Podcast for Your Amazing City: